- Total $0.00
Ready, Set, Glow!
Looking to up your stacking game? The first step is understanding the basics. Once you get the fundamentals down, then you can break the rules and have fun with it! Here are a few tips to expertly layer your necklaces so you can effortlessly elevate your look:
- Vary the lengths with a minimum difference of 2”.
- Graduate heft by layering heavier necklaces below more delicate ones.
- Add pops of color with gemstones! Another way to pull cohesion into multiple necklaces is by combining necklaces with the same or similar gems.
- Consider your neckline, as that can determine the necklace type. For example, a pendant nicely follows the frame of a V-neck top.
- Try adding a bar necklace to your collection! Visually they work as dividers and help transition from a shorter length to longer layers.
- Keep metal colors to create a cohesive look. As mentioned, rules were made to be broken (this one especially!). Once you are comfortable layering, try mixing those metals up. You might love it! You’ll never know until you try.
- If you’re not sure how many necklaces to pick, start with three. The Rule of Thirds in art can be applied to fashion as well. If you are looking to make an impact, pick five. We also love the easy pairing of two necklaces but really there is no right number, just what feels right to you.